GIRLS DEVELOPMENT CAMP
July 31-Aug 2
(immediately following the women's Beantown u19 and 2008 groups)
New England Sports Center
The Most Comprehensive NCAA Exposure event of the Summer
"The best, most intelligently planned and run program anywhere"
" an intimate event with fantastic exposure"
- Trusted - our 20th year - all confirmed NCAA coaches attend and work with all campers
- Productive. Thoughtful format best supports showcasing of skills and character. Dozens of previous campers on NCAA rosters.
- Exceptional Exposure. Only 64 campers per age group. Multiple coaches each ice session and individual attention.
Rising Junior and Rising Senior Camp (classes of 2024, 2025)*
* we will also accept 2023's planning a gap year
limited to 2 groups of 64 players ( each group is 4 camp squads of 14 skaters, 3 goalies*)
enrollment update- 7/20/23 - forwards- 1 spot, Defense - 2 spots , Goaltenders- 1 spot
Solidify your Opportunities
On some Radars? Looking to expand your opportunities?
Classes of 2024, 2025 – CONNECT and showcase your development
* to be placed on a waitlist, please complete the registration information, but do not submit payment.
Rising Freshman and Rising Sophomore Camp ( classes of 2026, 2027)
limited to 1 group of 64 players ( 4 camp squads of 14 skaters, 3 goalies*)
enrollment update- 7/20/23 - forwards - 1 spot , defense- 1 spot, Goaltenders- 1 spot
* to be placed on the waitlist, please complete the registration information, but do not submit payment.
Take advantage of this opportunity
There are new NCAA recruiting rules
Classes of 2027, 2026 - gain valuable permitted exposure
Coaches will better understand your
abilities, character and work ethic when they are on the ice with you
In accordance with NCAA regulations, enrollment is first come, first serve and open to any and all
GIRLS NCD DEVELOPEMNT CAMP
tuition includes lunch, dinner and snacks
you may cancel for a full refund ( minus a $50 admin fee) up to May 15, 2023
A limited few need-based scholarships are available. Please contact
for more information.
• Be challenged to play at your highest level
• Attend high level practices, working closely with each coach in camp
• Be coached in games by all coaches
• Have a chance to ask coaches questions in small group seminars
- the college application process
- what you can do to improve your chances of achieving your goals in college
- off-season training
- How to reach out to coaches and evaluate interest
- what college coaches look for in players
- NCAA Clearinghouse
For more information call 603.643.5700 or e-mail