GIRLS DEVELOPMENT CAMP
NEW DATES: Aug 23-25
The Rinks at Exeter ( Exeter, NH)
Dead D I Dead Period info and camp adjustments
The Most Comprehensive NCAA Exposure event of the Summer
"The best, most intelligently planned and run program anywhere"
" an intimate event with fantastic exposure"
- Twice as many NCAA coaches (24) as other camps
- Trusted - our 18th year - all confirmed NCAA coaches attend and work with all campers
- Productive. Thoughtful format best supports showcasing of skills and character. Dozens of previous campers on NCAA rosters.
- Exceptional Exposure. Only 64 campers per age group. Multiple coaches each ice session and individual attention.
Rising Junior and Rising Senior Camp (classes of 2021, 2022)
limited to 96 players ( 6 camp squads of 14 skaters, 2 goalies*)
ENROLLMENT UPDATE: 8/12/20- forwards - 8 spots, defense -3 spots, Goalies - FULL
* to be placed on the 2021/2022 waitlist, please complete all of the registration information,
but do not submit payment.
Solidify your Opportunities
On some Radars? Looking to expand your opportunities?
Classes of 2022, 2021 – CONNECT
and showcase your development
Rising Freshman and Rising Sophomore Camp ( classes of 2023, 2024)
limited to 64 players ( 4 camp squads of 14 skaters, 2 goalies*)
ENROLLMENT UPDATE 8/12/20 - forwards - 4 spots, defense - 4 spots, Goalies- FULL
* to be placed on the 2023/2024 goalie waitlist, please complete the registration information, but do not submit payment.
Take advantage of this opportunity
There are new NCAA recruiting rules
Classes of 2024, 2023 - gain valuable permitted exposure
Coaches will better understand your
abilities, character and work ethic when they are on the ice with you.
In accordance with NCAA regulations, enrollment is first come, first serve and open to any and all
GIRLS NCD DEVELOPEMNT CAMP
tuition includes lunch, dinner and snacks
you may cancel for a full refund ( minus a $50 admin fee) up to April 15th, 2020
A limited few need-based scholarships are available. Please contact
for more information.
• Be challenged to play at your highest level
• Attend high level practices, working closely with each coach in camp
• Be coached in games by all coaches
• Have a chance to ask coaches questions in small group seminars
- the college application process
- what you can do to improve your chances of achieving your goals in college
- off-season training
- How to reach out to coaches and evaluate interest
- what college coaches look for in players
- NCAA Clearinghouse
For more information call 603.643.5700 or e-mail